Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Revival Night 1

I want to start off tonight by thanking Pastor Barney Lewis for inviting me to be the evangelist for his revival! I am always humbled and honored when people are hospitable and have me at their house!

The first night of revival always prove to be tough for me as it seems as both preacher and pew are trying to feel each other out. However, this was not the case tonight! We churched from the very beginning! I was anxious in anticipation of the preaching moment. God really blessed us on tonight by way of the Word. The people were receptive, responsive, and rejoicing over the preached Word of God. I preached from Philippians 3:14, and God really blessed the exposition! When the invitation was extended, 2 souls came up!! Worthy is the Lamb!!!

I am still on a spiritual high. I can't wait for tomorrow! I am asking all of you to join in with myself and the New Peter's Rock family as we will go in prayer for the revival, wherever we are at 12 noon. Be Blessed!!!

7 comments:

Pastor Lance A. Mann said...

Revun, I know that the Lord was pleased and the New Peter's Rock Church was blessed by the exposition of the Word of God. I will be praying for the revival.

Lance

Vietta P's two cents worth said...

I will be in prayer for you as you preach for Jesus. And, for the glorious edification of the New Peter's Rock family during this week of revival. Preach Doc. Spoon!!

Pastor A. A. McGhee said...

Pastor,
I'm so glad the revival got off to a great start. I will see you tonight my brother. Praying for you.

Unknown said...

Spoon

Sounds like all went well, I need some things to die in my life tonight reverend so preach until I am dead.

Pastor Kevin Lanier Pullam said...

We bless the Lord for moving in and through you on last night. It is my sincere prayer that Revival will occur in the New Peter's Rock church on this week.

Rev. Barney said...

I would have gladly fanned you and put you back in the saddle last night. God bless you for allowing God to use you.

Rev. Brad Hurley said...

Go pastor go! Do what you do best. Change lives with the word and love of Jesus Christ.
Be Blessed